Recognize upper and lower case letter
- Color sheet with the lower case letter on it (my oldest knows all the letters in their Capital form)
- Letter Hunt: Throughout the week search for the letter of the week
- Word Hunt: How many words can you come up with that start with the letter of the week? What around you starts with the letter of the week?
- Where can you go that starts with the letter of the week?
- Pumpkin Patch, Pool
- Cut out a capital P from black paper
- Cut out a wing shape from black paper
- Cut out a half circle from white paper
- Cut out feet shapes and a triangle beak from orang paper
- Glue half circile onto background paper, then the P, then the wing/feet/beak, add an eye
- Add snow details if you want
You can see more curriculum ideas on my post about our 2017/2018 curriculum by Clicking Here.