Recognize upper and lower case letter
- Color sheet with the lower case letter on it (my oldest knows all the letters in their Capital form)
- Letter Hunt: Throughout the week search for the letter of the week
- Word Hunt: How many words can you come up with that start with the letter of the week? What around you starts with the letter of the week?
- Where can you go that starts with the letter of the week?
- Gardens ~ We have a beautiful conservatory that has many different garden types and that is a great place to visit.
- Gumball Machine
- Cut out the bottom shape of a gumball machine and the top.
- Cut out a bunch of circles
- Draw a circle shape onto clear contact paper onto contact paper double in size. Stick the circles on to the sticky side.
- Fold over. Cut out circle shape
- Glue bottom shape and top shape to contact paper circle
You can see more curriculum ideas on my post about our 2017/2018 curriculum by Clicking Here.