Recognize upper and lower case letter
- Color sheet with the lower case letter on it (my oldest knows all the letters in their Capital form)
- Letter Hunt: Throughout the week search for the letter of the week
- Word Hunt: How many words can you come up with that start with the letter of the week? What around you starts with the letter of the week?
- Where can you go that starts with the letter of the week?
- What ideas do you have? We just went to some of our favorites places as I couldn't come up with something that started with a Q.
- Using the letter Q shape on paper glue on tissue paper or construction paper cut into squares to make it look like a patchwork quilt.
- Picture credit to Pinterest
You can see more curriculum ideas on my post about our 2017/2018 curriculum by Clicking Here.