Recognize upper and lower case letter
- Color sheet with the lower case letter on it (my oldest knows all the letters in their Capital form)
- Letter Hunt: Throughout the week search for the letter of the week
- Word Hunt: How many words can you come up with that start with the letter of the week? What around you starts with the letter of the week?
- Where can you go that starts with the letter of the week?
- Zoo: We have to awesome zoo choices nearby. It may be too chilly for some animals to be outside, but you can still visit them usually.
- Zebra or Zoo Scene
- Draw, trace, or cut out the letter Z shape.
- Draw on stripes, a nose, ears, eye, and some hair
- Draw a picture of the zoo you visit or a zoo scene
- Picture found on Pinterest
You can see more curriculum ideas on my post about our 2017/2018 curriculum by Clicking Here.